Get Your Infusionsoft App JUMP-started!
Training and consulting - your way!
Some members of the New England Infusionsoft User Group that we facilitate told us, in a recent survey, that they need more help getting their Infusionsoft application to do more work for them. So we decided to post all the resources we could think of here.
Infusionsoft recognizes the need for robust training to support their customers, along with the fact that different people learn differently and have different timelines and availability. For those reasons, Infusionsoft offers a wide variety of options for you:
Video Library (free)
Virtual Academy (free)
Infusionsoft University (fee)
- Next sessions: August, September, October
- Learn everything you need to know to be successful with Infusionsoft and focus on the activities that will make the biggest impact in your business. In this live, hands-on group training, Infusionsoft experts deliver step-by-step classroom instruction and real-world implementation strategies that will help you get more customers, grow revenue and save time. Infusionsoft University attendees can choose from two courses—Basic or Advanced—or attend both.
Mastermind Webinars (free)
- Sign up for notifications of upcoming webinars and access the Mastermind Archives at that link.
User Guide (free)
- This is a comprehensive, searchable User Guide and Knowledgebase.
Infusionsoft User Groups (free)
- For Infusionsoft users outside of upstate New York and New England: help.infusionsoft.com/community/user-groups
- For New England Infusionsoft users, sign up for our list.
- The New England User Group (that’s you, and us!) meets the first Tuesday of each month. Every email you receive from us has the details of the next meeting at the bottom. See you next month?
Infusionsoft Certified Consultants (ICC) (fee)
- Infusionsoft has carefully developed a highly selective consultant program. ICC’s are very experienced Infusionsoft experts who can help you ramp up more quickly. As long-time ICC’s and marketing/technology consultants, we work with businesses like yours all day long. Check us out at here. If you’d like to chat about how we can help you too, feel free to give us a call at 508-393-7726.
InfusionCon 2014 (fee)
- This multi-day event is worth every penny you spend to get there. It’s content-loaded sequential and concurrent sessions on every topic you can think of that’s related to Infusionsoft, marketing, business growth, and entrepreneurship. If you haven’t attended, make every effort to put it on your calendar for Spring 2014 and watch your email for registration info.
If you aren't sure which option(s) to choose, call us - we'll help you figure out the best plan for you to get the Infusionsoft training and support you need. You can reach us at 508-393-7726, or at the next User Group meeting.
About the Author
Kerry Cassone spends her days as direct response copywriter and coach, Infusionsoft Certified Consultant helping clients use Infusionsoft productively, small business marketing strategist, author, and website designer for Zacaw Enterprises Inc.