5 critical things your website needs in 2024
Your website has one purpose, to get someone to take action. That action might be to buy, to download, to sign up, to log in, to contact, to read, to click, or any one of a dozen other actions.
When we work with clients to create or revise their website, we help them identify and narrow the purpose of their website and keep it in laser focus throughout the development process.
Don’t let your website visitor get sidetracked with ambiguity or too many choices. Confused people leave without taking action and that’s death to any business.
Here are 5 of the most critical points to think about for your 2024 website reboot:
- Understand the purpose of your website (if you’re not clear on this, your visitor won’t be)
- Identify your ideal client/customer (know who you are ‘talking to’ on your website)
- Have a clear path for your visitor to take action (no confusion allowed)
- Give them a reason to take action (think value, value, value)
- Make sure the technology works fast and correctly (website visitors have no patience)
Do the prep work and in the end your website will convert better and feed your bottom line. As always, we are happy to help.